Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 1 hour
Gluten free options, vegan
- 320ml warm water
- 40g chia seeds
- 140g bread flour (Gluten-free bread flour, if required)
- 60g sunflower seeds (plus extra to sprinkle on top)
- 70g pumpkin seeds
- 60g cashew nuts
- 50g almonds
- 30g golden linseed(flaxseed)
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Mix 320ml of warm water with chia seeds and put to one side.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour and all of the nuts/seeds and mix well.
- Next add the salt, sugar, bicarbonate of soda, apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
- Add the chia seed mixture and mix together (the mixture should be loose, but not runny).
- Grease a loaf tin and pour the mixture into it, before finally sprinkling with sunflower seeds.
- Bake at 180 degrees for one hour and leave to cool before slicing (as hard as it may be!)