A delicious treat with a kick!
(Yields approximately 9 balls) - VG/GF
Prep time: 10 mins + 30 mins chilling time
- 35 dried apricots
- 40g walnuts
- 50g cashews
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 tsp ground cardamom
- 1.5 tsp ground ginger
- 30g desiccated coconut (plus extra for garnish)
- 3 tbsp mixed peel (optional)
Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Place dried apricots, walnuts and cashews into a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Add the coconut oil. ginger, desiccated coconut and blend until a dough begins to form (if the dough looks a little dry, add more coconut oil- the mixture should be a little sticky/moist).
- Using your hands, roll into snack-sized balls (and into more coconut, if desired) and place onto the lined baking tray.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!Notes
These will keep in an air-tight container for up to a week, or can be stored in the freezer and taken out to defrost, when snack-time calls!